
We recently moved Karim's toys from the living room to the basement. He usually doesn't like to play down there alone so when he went down today and stayed for awhile I was trying to take advantage of the time and study and do some chores without being interrupted. After awhile he got really quiet so I went to check on him and he had fallen asleep after creating a disaster. One side of the basement is toys, the other is Ahmed's office. The two are separated by a little fence that we put up and secured (or so we thought) to keep him out of the office part. Well, it didn't work. What you may not see in the picture is probably 1000 paper clips all over which I picked up a couple months ago after he got in to them then, it wasn't fun. He also found the phone and when I went to pick him up saw that the he had called someone and the timer had been going for 23 minutes, I don't know who was on the other line, I'm just glad it wasn't 911 again.
Is this what they mean by 'terrible twos'? Because this is a terrible mess.
1 comment:
This made me laugh out loud; he is so cute. Just wait til Roqaya is big enough to be right there with him...imagine that mess. :)
Post a Comment