Wednesday, May 27, 2009

First Step


Roqaya took her first step today. She's been practicing standing by herself for about a week which she doesn't get to do much because Karim really likes to push her down anytime he sees her standing. I meant to write about her 9 month check up so I will just add that it in now...she is 20 lbs and 30 in. she is in the 50th% for weight and 75th% for height. Her favorite activity lately is to stand on my lap and pull my hair. She cries if I don't let her but I can only stand it for about 3 seconds.  She had 4 little teeth and does not handle teething very well, Karim didn't seem to be bothered by it at all.  Now that the weather is nice, all Karim wants to do is ride his bike, he only gets off to name off all the brands of the parked cars--he's getting pretty good and knows most of them.  He calls all Land Rovers "Auntie L car", he is just hilarious sometimes

No comments: